Pictures----June Mini-Reunion

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgetman

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
FIRST A DISCLAIMER---I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED MONITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

As most of you are aware, Mary, Bonnie and I (and family) met up in Panama City Beach for the week-end. What follows are picture memories of that trip. Enjoy (or burn after viewing).

First, Mary and I meet Friday. Doesn't Mary look VERY Happy!!!!!

We were in Panama City Beach, so here we hit the beach. Notice John (Bonnie's husband) carrying "his" purse. Doesn't it look "natural". Mary in yellow, followed by Bonnie, then Bob (Mary's better half, in the striped shirt), John (in the blue shirt with purse), and me on the right trying to keep from falling in that D**M SAND!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :eek: :D :D :D

Peggy was taking the picture.

cool pics.. hopefully some day we can have a reunion closer to the northeast.. would love to get together with everyone here..

Chris

Ok Ross, Your Bikini Shot!!!

Ok Ross, Your Bikini Shot!!!

Ross,

This is the best I could do. Unfortunately I had to join in.:eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p As a sidebar---we were on the deck of the place where we ate lunch---we should have charged admission---we could have bought that plane!!!!!!!! The things I do for you ROSS!!!!!

NOTICE WHO IS POINTING TO THE SIGN!!!!!!!

RobHol said:
Bubba, you done corrupted them nice young ladies.

I'm not sure who corrupted who!!!!!!!! You quickly learn that with Bonnie you immediately check out the locations of all the EXITS when you enter a place, just in case.:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D Never know when you might have to make a quick retreat.:eek: :rolleyes: John seems to take it all in stride.:D :D :D :D :D

But ah can truly say, BUBBA had a great time. Eff'n enny of y'all haf a chance t'meet up wif feller members of our fambly, jump at it.:) :) :)

May God Bless,

Bubba:)

What great pics! I had a nice Sunday evening chuckle. Loved the bikini shot! But you should have painted "V" on one cup and "R" on the other!

Hey Danny,
Great pictures!:) I am glad you all had a Great Time and made it home safe.
It is so nice to meet people on VR.com.
Take Care

Well Bubba,
I see you're home and got pics posted! We didn't wander in until 6 pm; it was a long day driving in from Montgomery!:eek: :eek:
I'm going to retaliate with my own; just have to get them downloaded and then Watch Out!:p :p :p :p
More to come . . .

fyrfytr said:
It is so nice to meet people on VR.com.

AMEN!

Sadly, of that group, I've only met Bubba.... Ah, well ... that's what road trips are for ;).

And, Bubba ... GREAT PICTURES! Thank you for sharing ... glad you all had a wonderful time :).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"We missed a page or 2 somehow" ... Suzy Boggus ... 'Cinderella'

Looks like you all had a great time. The pictures make me almost feel like I was there so thanks for sharing.

Back