Pedimed's Beautiful Just Two Weeks Post-Op!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedimed

Hello all,

I was all ready today to post my pix with the shirt, however afer an hour or so I gave up :(

I have the picture but seems it is too large to attach as a file, do you know how else I can post it?

Thanks!

Leah

Can you decrease it in size? How exactly to do that depends on the type of PC/Mac you have. If you want to PM me I'll give you my real email address and you can email the photo to me and I'll make it smaller for you and send it back. You're just a week out of OHS, you don't need to be struggling with this.

Ruth

OR....Leah, you can download Ross's favorite free program which will very easily allow you to reduce (or enlarge) the size of your photos. It even comes with a cute little red flying squirrel type symbol for your desktop!!

go to www.irfanview.com

follow instructions as to where to go to download the free product and then install it, click on the red squirrel and away you go!

:D Marguerite

Photo

Photo

Thank you all for your assistance.. I think I will try Ross's fav program and see if I can get the photo to enlarge, if not Ill send it to you ;)

Thanks so much! I hope you are all doing well and Ruth, that you are feeling better!

Take care.

Leah

Pedimed's Beautiful Just Two Weeks Post-Op!

The tradition continues! :)

I'm posting Pedimed's photo for her. She received a St. Jude's valve on 1/25/07. Photo was made approximately 1/6/07.

Way to go, Pedi! ...but we do have to work on that Disco Pose... :D

Looking good, Pedimed- best wishes for an uneventful recovery.

Very nice! Why do the women take the tawdriness out of the Tawdry Shirt?

Karlynn said:
Very nice! Why do the women take the tawdriness out of the Tawdry Shirt?
Women, by their very nature, lack tawdriness!;)
Men, by theirs, define it!:rolleyes:
(Just kidding guys):p :D :p

Way to go, Pedimed!:)

You look great and have served the Order well Lady Pedimed!

Stretch - Can you edit in Surgery date & Photo date for the record?

I know it hasn't been long and you're looking good!

Ruth

Thank you!

Thank you Stretch for posting this.. My computer skills are in need of an upgrade.

And .. yes as for the disco pose, I agree it needs work! LOL.. This was my first attempt at using the timer on my new digital camera, crazy, huh? That this is the best of the, I think 15 pictures ;)

I thought I was smiling more when I took it.. ..

Leah :)

pedimed said:
Thank you!

Thank you Stretch for posting this.. My computer skills are in need of an upgrade.

And .. yes as for the disco pose, I agree it needs work! LOL.. This was my first attempt at using the timer on my new digital camera, crazy, huh? That this is the best of the, I think 15 pictures ;)

I thought I was smiling more when I took it.. ..

Leah :)
If your timer is anything like mine, you barely have enough time to push the button and get in front before the picture is taken. You don't get a chance to smile.

This whole idea of Stretch's, using Bob's wild silk shirts, is so fun!

BUT CAN WE SEND ONE TO ROSS TO POST HIS PHOTO TOO? Maybe he'll even smile for us;)...

Latest posts

Back