Over the Mountain AVR - Robert's Personal Reply

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! This may be some testosterone induced competition though!It's great to know the perfusionists do such a great job. God is our Refuge and Strength. John is a testament to His grace and daily miracles. Keep up the good work. Deb

I have a great Son!!

I have a great Son!!

With his help, I posted very quickly because it was a competition I made out of it to ensure A) getting to this side of the mountain, and B) getting thru it as quickly as possible. MNTBiker inspired me to do this, and I hope in doing so, I have inspired a few others as others have inspired me to get this behind me. I am home now (Thank God!) and I have a long way to go in recovery. But I am very gratefull for the inspiration I have gathered here on this site, and I hope my post too have inspired others to a similar degree. My wife said something on the front-end that was eye-opening: She said that I've allowed 3 years of my life to be robbed from me as a result of this illnesss - I feel their are many others out there in my shoes too - so get it behibd YOU!

Thanks Again!

WOW..am I impressed!! If you guys compete on those bikes like you do in recovery..You must be unbeatable:D

congrats on the successful surgery! Relax and get well.. you will both be riding soon:)

Robert, I'm amazed! I was out cold until 10am the next day. The only thing that I remember was my pastor waking me up telling me that it was okay to sleep through his sermons, but not through his hospital visit:D .

Congratualtions on your success. Just be sure to take it slow. Recovery is a one way street. Breath walk nap.:)

Go Mavs!

Latest posts

Back