OTC meds for colds/flu

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Christine

hi all.. i'm going to ask my cardio when i see him next month, but since my office (all 8 of us) is already starting to get sick here and there..(weather changing time) - i've been wondering what kind of OTC cold medicine people here use who are on coumadin..

i'm getting my flu shot on november 1, however it dawned on me that i just can not use any old OTC... your help is greatly appreciated..

p.s. i'm not sick yet.. just getting prepared for the 'season'.. also any advice on vit. c... how much etc...

thanks
christine

I'm already catching some kind of upper respiratory thing AGAIN. I'm going to go look at my list of " Yes and NO" and if I don't find a good answer, I'll ask the pharmacist about what I can do.

At this point, sore scratchy throat, lots of sinus drainage and cough, though not productive at this time. I'm beginning to really hate the onset of winter!

Careful!

Careful!

Hi Ross!

As always, you are a sweetie and so helpful to everyone!

But...be careful all...I would not take any OTC meds or any supplements without approval from my Cardio! As individuals differ, so do side effects and interactions with other meds!

Ross..No getting sick for you this winter!!!! You've been thru too much and need 'well' time now! Keep well away from those 'germs and bacteria'!

Zip *~*

Keep well away from those 'germs and bacteria'!
Zipper how do I do that? I live with 3 germs (The boys and the wife) and they always bring in new germs and bacteria.
Lyn is always exposed to something from someone at work and the other 2, well God only knows where they come from.

Latest posts

Back