One year post op on tuesday, 8/27

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

Hey guys, can you believe it? The one year mark has crossed again. Wow, to think I was SO scared at this time last year! I have my check up on October 1st, and my echo the same day. I am so thankful that I found this site. It is great! I have gotten so much information, and made so many friends. It's a support group, and we can talk about anything, not just our heart problems. On 8/27, I will be making a toast to another year of life, and to finally knowing what it is like to feel good! Thank you for all your support, and thank you hank and Michelle for this wonderful site!

Hi Joy

WOW!! What an event to celebrate!! Congratulations on this wonderful milestone!!! I hope you have many more 8/27's to celebrate in your life!

Glad the kids loved the firehouse....they're always so exciting!! We're off to the dentist this morning for cleanings, so I'll cut this short. Chat later.

Evelyn

Congratulations

Congratulations

Hi Joy,

Congratulations on reaching the first of many, many anniversaries of your heart surgery. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling so well. It seems like you are really enjoying life now.

I pretty much know what you are feeling. My 6 month anniversary is today. I'll do a seperate post later this afternoon to share a few thoughts and feelings about my recovery.

Keep up the good health!:)

Ron K

Congrats, Joy!
Wishing you continued good health and many many more anniversaries!

--John

Hi Joy-

You've had a very eventful year and you've done so well with your heart situation. Congratulations and may all problems be in the past.

Hi Joy,

Congradulations! I know how special your first anniversay can be! May you have many more trouble free healthy anniversaries in your future!

Rob

hi joy!
congratulations on your one year anniversary and i wish you many more to come.
what a great feeling for you, and for us_ to read about this great milestone in your life!
stay well, sylvia

Hi Joy!

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! :). That first year anniversary is so important. As you said, you reflect back to where you were a year ago, and it seems so amazing! As ZAZZY always says "Isn't Life is Grand?" A Toast to you Joy! I wish you manny manny manny more! Have a good one! God Bless!

Hey Joy!
That's awesome. The year has flown by. Here's to many more.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Joy, a belated congratulations to you on this milestone. I'm glad you're doing so well! I wish you many more happy years in the future...

Johnny

Back