Officially moving out of waiting room

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluefields409

Date set for next Wednesday (may 21) to allow for more blood transfusions (daily) and perhaps get BP down as it will go up post-op.

Confirmed by latest blood work, mechanical is not an option , cannot go on blood thinners , however as there will be a redo in the future to replace valve again and deal with aneurism (not big enough now to deal with now but should be by the time tissue valve needs to replaced), perhaps then mechanical will be an option.

In any event my surgeon has already said he'd do the next one for me when the time comes . No..i will not be advance booking though. :rolleyes2:

Thanks again for the support through the last few days. It has been helpful(sanity saving) to vent in the safety of a forum where others truly understand.

Helen

always comforting to hearabout surgery with good result. I am not a pork eater in roast or chop form but my theory is that bacon looses its piggyness once fried. Nice theory. I will swallow any guilt along with a bacon "sammich" to celebrate surgery success and when I can tolerate food again.. My cholesterol is great and no blockages so I feel I can have at least one :)

Helen

Latest posts

Back