Off topic - seeking your ideas on education

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pem

So I realize this doesn't really fit the heart valve forum topics, but I have met lots of interesting and intelligent people on here so I though I would put this out there.

I think our educational system is broken and i think many agree but just dont know how to fix it. So let's try!

Just as a pet project I set up a website to gather and prioritize ideas about education. I'd be grateful to have you visit the site if you are interested and vote on different ideas or submit your own. The purpose of this site is to enable global brainstorming about a problem that affects future generations: an educational system that punishes creativity and rewards conformity.

Here's the link (you don't need to sign in to participate and you can instantly see what other people think of your ideas):

http://www.allourideas.org/education

If you think this is worthwhile, please feel free to share it with others who might be interested in the ideas you post or who may wish to contribute their own ideas.

Thanks and hope you find it interesting!

Best,
Pem

Latest posts

Back