Not bad Not bad at All

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jade45

Good morning All,
Well guys I lived thru the TEE HA HA!!. I was there at 11:00 so I could be at short care unit so I could get my antibotic IV my cardio wanted me to have before I had my TEE,so I'am there waiting to go down have an IV in my arm they come get me for the TEEat 1:30 guess what no antibotic,I'am waiting there from 11:30 to 1:30 the doc comes in can't do because I didn't get my IV meds,so they send down get the antibotic Iv now they have to wait till this goes thru,in the mean time here I sit with all theses wires did you guys have alot of cardic wires,I had o2 ,I loved the way they sit up your Iv's now with all these little things so they can just shoot you up with all kinds of meds,anyway I get started ,and Johnny I think alot of it depends on your doc,these guys where great,got thr versed,luv the demerol,and that amnesia thing they give is what everyone should have ,don't remember them asking me to swallow though,but I do remember swalloing a feeling it in my throat,but it didn't really bother me,did any of you guys have trouble with your blood pressure being low they had me stay ,well I got there at 11:00 didn't get home till 6:00pm,when my pressure finally got above 100 they let me go.
Really don't know no more than I did before I got it though,said he give the results to my cardio talk of repair in short really don't remember,now just the waiting.My throat is a bit sore,but I'am good else wise.Wish me luck guys.

---------------
jade
pending MVR

Glad for you that it's over and done with. You made it! It takes a few days to get the results.

Congratulations on a good TEE.

Jade, Glad that everything went okay. I was lucky and didn't have a sore throat at all... didn't during my other scopes either. Good luck with the results... hope all works out for you!

Take care,
Zazzy

Way to go

Way to go

Hi Jade

Was glad to read about your TEE experience going well. At first I felt bad that I whipped everybody up about it being a tough test, but in the end I guess I touched a nerve with several people. I'm glad that others such as yourself are helping to reassure those of us yet to go through it.

Best of luck..

hi jade!
i bet you're happy it's over, right? i'm so glad it went smoothly once they took you in to do the test. you actually made it sound like it wasn't too terrible. good!
when do you get your results? will you please let us know what they say?
be well,
sylvia

Latest posts

Back