Nine Year Anniversary.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina

I am celebrating life once again today after having undured two back to back AVR's on 8/7/2000 & 8/18/2000. I am so grateful that this life saving procedure was available and grateful to our God to be alive and well today. Life is good with my supportive family and I couldn't have done it without them. This site also helped me a great deal and put my mind at ease.I love you guys and have met many of you already at the yearly reunions.
I wasn't educated about open heart surgery at all but I searched for the correct info and once I became informed and educated about the surgery it didn't seem so scary any longer.
For the people that are in the waiting room, there is great life after valve surgery and I am living proof of that. I am taking as best care of myself as I know how and for the rest am doing the best I can. I have had many good days but also some bad days but they really had nothing to do with the surgeries. It's just the ups and downs of life and I believe everyone goes through that.

Cheers,

Congratulations Christina on 9 years. So glad you can look back and see how God has taken you through all of it. May you have many, many more years to celebrate!!!
God Bless!

Congratulations on your 9th valversary Christina & may you be blessed with many more anniversaries such as this! You look so happy & healthy with your hubby in that picture! :)

Stay well!

A big CONGRATULATIONS on 9 years! Wishing you many many more happy valversaries.

Hi Christina,

Happy 9th anniversary to you! Great photo of you and your hubby. I don't know if you remember me. I sent you an email asking for some advice about valve selection. I was very frightened, and your emails helped tremendously!

May you enjoy many, many, more years of great health, and a wonderful life!

I first 'met' Christina over in about.com all those years ago and when I finally found my way here to VR, voila, there she was again. Happy to know you are so well and doing life every day, Christina. nice to have met you at the Orlando reunion. You are special. tell Pam "hey"....

Thanks!!!!

Thanks!!!!

A very big Thank You to all of you who replied to my 9 year valversary and wished me well. It brought a big smile to my face and remembered the ones I met at the reunions, Janie, Ann, Jim, Mary. My friend Crystal I see quite frequently at our weekly VR.com luncheons in Tucson. See ya Tuesday Crystal!:D:D

Johnnie Stephens, RobThatsme, I remember your names from many years ago. Glad to see you're both doing well and still ticking.:)

I haven't met Ross but it is like I know him. He's like a brother.

Kathy, so glad I was able to give you the necessary support during a difficult time.:) I still get several emails a year from people who read my online story and ask for support and I am more than happy to give it.

For the rest of you, you'll have to make an effort to get to one of the reunions so we get to meet. Remember, once you've been to a reunion you want to go again because this is your heart family and you'll feel totally at ease. They are special. :):) Plus it is a whole lot of fun.

I am happy and feel healthy so what else can I ask for.
Thanks again.:)

Big hugs to everyone!

Latest posts

Back