Nice to be back

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duncanjo

The website has changed since my last visit begining of March. Nice to c everyone and read the new posts. Had a heart attack in March got a defibrillator insulted. My heart went off beat and went into heart attack then quit. can anyone share any stories about there defibrillor anything or give me some heads up. The doctor doesn't know why my heart went off beat then heart attack is this normal has any experience this? good to be back.. Joey

Have a friend of the family who has a defibrillator. He had pretty bad arrhythmias and also had a mild heart attack. He has had it go off a couple of times. He said it knocked him on his A--, but took care of things. It is there to protect him and also to protect you. Hopefully it will never have to be used, but if there is anything wrong, then you have a very good backup. It's a modern marvel.

So sorry for all you have been through. I have no info with which to help you but want to welcome you back here and say happy modern medicine is able to provide this life saving device.

Latest posts

Back