News on Simon's (Lancashirelad) Surgery Today !!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Braveheart

Hi Everyone...

I thought you would all like to know how Simon is doing. I am pleased to report he came through his AVR surgery. He's a strong guy!

I called after lunchtime today (UK time) and he was still in surgery. I have just got in from the office and called the hospital (the time here is 7pm UK time). They put my call through to ITU/ICU and I spoke with the nurse caring for Simon. He came out of the operating room at 2:45pm and they are stabalising his hemodynamics. He is on a ventilator and expected to be on that overnight.

I asked the nurse to let him know as soon as he is conscious, that we all send our love and best wishes.

Let's keep him in our prayers.

Jonathan (UK)

Happy to hear it went well!
I hope that he has a speedy and relatively painfree recovery!

/Jessica

Thanks Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan

Thanks for posting Jonathan. I was very pleased to hear that Simon is doing well so far ..and I hope this continues..please give him our best wishes and tell him we are rooting for him here ...
Keep in touch and thanks again
Scottie

simon's surgery

simon's surgery

Hi Jonathan
Just wanted to send best wishes and positive thoughts to Simon and to thank you for keeping us all informed, Each time I hear of a members successful surgery it makes me feel less fearful of my forthcoming Surgery
Kind Thoughts
Jan

Great News Simon!

Great News Simon!

So happy to hear that your surgery is over and you have nothing else to do now but heal and have a life full of much better health. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks for the update on Simon! Please tell him that I will keep him in my praryers during his recovery.

Take care Jonathan,
Zazzy

Simon, that's wonderful that you are over and done with the hard part - the rest is going to be easy. YOu'll get a whole new life. Watch the sneezes! God bless

Simon
Marvelous news!! Keep up the good work.

You will be in my prayers.

mindy

hi jonathan!
thank you for keeping us posted on simon's condition. glad to hear it went well. as everyone said, it's just recovery from here on in. hopr it all goes smoothly.
you are in our prayers, simon.
God bless and be well.
-sylvia

Latest posts

Back