NEW Referral Bonus Program!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

QASDeborah

To all VR.COM MEMBERS:

Due to the great support and dedication of this site, QAS would like to offer a NEW referral bonus program! Any member of this site who recommends our device, the ProTime Microcoagulation System, to a new patient will receive a credit for a FREE box of 6 cuvettes or $50 cash! The new ProTime monitor must be shipped prior to receiving the bonus. Please email or call me at extension 2615 or Michele at extension 2616. This offer is valid through December 31, 2002.

Hello Deborah,

How do we as members know if the future Protime user has bought the machine? I have been a protime user since January 2001, and since than have recommended the machine numerous times on this site. I have not been aware if the new customer bought the machine because of my recommendations.

Sincerely,

Christina
Tucson, AZ
Proud Protime user since January 2001

Hi! We are going to label all the referrals from valve replacement separately. This way we will be able to track them. So when you refer them to us we will keep your name associated with this person all the way through shipment. Thanks for all your support.

Hi Michele,
I just got my protime machine on 10/28. No one mention the rebate to me for my order. Can I give to Hank for this web sight.
This sight has been a a life saver for me. QAS has been great too! I love my machine! Since my surgery in March I had to be tested 2-3 times a week. I was in the Hospital longer for an abess tooth than the heart surgery. When I got out I had to be tested every day for a week.

Sherrin Hutt
Vave repair 4/099
Valve repalcement 3/02

ProTime Rebate

ProTime Rebate

Hi Sherrin,

The reason no one mentioned the rebate to you is because at the time you were referred to us the rebate offer was not in place. However, we do appreciate your support and are glad that you love your machine.

To prevent any confusion please call QAS with your referral source prior to purchase so that everything can be tracked appropriately. Our number again is 1-800-298-4515 and my extension is 2616 and Deborah Galvin's extension is 2615.

Last edited:
I'm still in the middle of getting my protime, It's in the works. And I would definately like to take advantage of this offer. I mentioned it to my representative at QAS, Annamarie ext. 2075. She said she would get back to me of what I have to do. Does someone here have to refer me?? Could I have the proceeds donated to Hank for the site?? Could someone please contact me.

Nicole Demopoulos
E-mail [email protected]

Hi Nicole,

I also processed an order for Pro Time with Deb at QAS yesterday.

They told me that I could "designate anyone" I wished to for the bonus as the group as a whole led me to the decision to obtain one.

Hensylee suggested Hank and I couldn't agree more. It is so important to keep this site going. Even tho I don't post often, have spent hours and hours gathering info here.

As soon as I finalize insurance, etc I have told Deb to give the bonus to Hank.

Donna

No Bonus for me

No Bonus for me

Sorry, Hank but there will be no bonus for me supposively because I was sent an e-mail from Michelle stating

" Our management is only allowing us to reward referrals that have been
processed after 10/24/02, when the bonus referral program began."

Michele Grogg (ext. 2616)
Sales Dept
Q.A.Services, Inc.
Tel: 800 298 4515
Fax: 407 563 2863

Personally, I don't understand...I didn't get the machine yet and I haven't even ben approved but I guess no bonus...Really sorry Hank, I tried! :mad:

No Problemo

No Problemo

It's no problem Nicole.

Rules are rules and thats how the cookie crumbles...

I can understand why QAS has the date limit.

Thank you so much for thinking of VR.com though.

Latest posts

Back