NEW MEMBERS ONLY Poll

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEW MEMBERS ONLY Poll

• Total voters

RCB

Many of our polls ask questions of our more experienced member. I would like to offer our newer members a chance to voice their opinion. For our new member who have not had surgery yet or even decided on a valve choice, this poll seeks to understand your mindset. Most members (there have been exception) are scared when they learn they might need heart surgery. If that is not bad enough, there is always false or misinformation that one gets from uninformed friends and doctors who just don’t know what they are talking about. We all have seen examples of here on this board. Please consider for a moment, which of these choices do you feel personally has needlessly scared you with false or misleading information.

Feel free to comment about what you feel is false or misleading.

NOTE! Don't vote for the choice that scares you more, vote for the choice
about which you think there is more FALSE or MISLEADING information!

RCB: I am not brand new, so I don't know if I should vote. I will be here one year this February. However, I have not had surgery yet either. So, let me know if I should vote. Thanks

Wise

The poll is meant for NEW MEMBERS and those WHO HAVE NOT YET had surgery. Lets please keep it to these people.

Latest posts

Back