Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum!

Doing very well.
That's excellent.

tricuspid valve repair with Pascal clip trial.
Would you mind sharing more about this procedure? There are not many folks here with triscuspid valve issues, but we do get some that drop in from time to time. I'm sure that your experience could help others. Also, it would be interesting to hear about the Pascal Clip trial.

I am very interested in your experience with the Pascal Clip trial. Where did you have it done? I had mitral valve repair in Cleveland 20 years ago as of this November 6. I just had my first echocardiogram in 7 years. :( I had been noncompliant with my CPAP and had not been wearing it although I have had sleep apnea for years and years. Anyway, my mitral valve repair is solid as a rock - looks very good. My atria are enlarged and I now have moderate to severe tricuspid regurgitation and atrial fibrillation. The cardiologist today told me that they will not go through the sternum to repair the tricuspid valve but I want it repaired as soon as possible. Please send me a private message or post here. Thank you so much. So glad you are doing well!!

I am very interested in your experience with the Pascal Clip trial. Where did you have it done? I had mitral valve repair in Cleveland 20 years ago as of this November 6. I just had my first echocardiogram in 7 years. :( I had been noncompliant with my CPAP and had not been wearing it although I have had sleep apnea for years and years. Anyway, my mitral valve repair is solid as a rock - looks very good. My atria are enlarged and I now have moderate to severe tricuspid regurgitation and atrial fibrillation. The cardiologist today told me that they will not go through the sternum to repair the tricuspid valve but I want it repaired as soon as possible. Please send me a private message or post here. Thank you so much. So glad you are doing well!!
I am about 6 weeks after the tricuspid procedure. It was done in Carmel,IN at St. Vincent Ascension. The procedure was done through the groin. I was in the hospital overnight. The “clip” has been used on the mitral valve ( my understanding) for a number of years but not yet approved for the Tricuspid ( the forgotten valve). My valve leakage was diagnosed as severe, but labeled “torrential” as I later was told. The next day and subsequent month Echo showed a reduction to “mild to moderate”. Keep in mind this was a ‘trial’ . Hoping the enlarged heart will remold but remains to be seen.

Latest posts

Back