Need Encouragement

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christina,
I just finished reading some of my old posts from when I first joined this site. And also when my husband was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months later. You were right there posting and encouraging me. I want to try to do the same for you.
Please try not to spend your time worrying about what tomorrow might bring.Try to enjoy today to the fullest. Your little daughter is so lucky to have you to love her.
Please keep us posted about how you are doing. I will keep you in my prayers.
Praline

Don't You Dare Think For One Minute Christina...

Don't You Dare Think For One Minute Christina...

That you didn't do the right thing in adopting your precious child.....I for one, believe that your adoption only served to help your medical conditions and was most certainly meant to be...I also believe that if God didn't feel for one minute that you or your husband could not handle it, he would have intervened and not allowed the adoption to have gone through. He knows your worries, he knows your scared, but he has not let you come this far in your journey only to say "no, you cannot do this". I have alot of the same worries that you have Christina as my health is not good, so I do know exactly how you feel. Your doing what you set out to do and I for one, applaud you and your husband for what you have done for your child and the love that you have shown...This can only make your heart grow stronger and even more so with your husband right by your side. I now have two beautiful nieces, who absolutely light up my world and even though I do not have children of my own, Eliza and Isabel most certainly help heal my heart...Please know that you have done the right thing and know that I am routing for you every step of the way.....Hugs from Ole Harrybaby:D:D:D

Cristina,

May you find comfort in knowing that you aren't alone, that people care and you are indeed a blessing to that wonderful young girl you adopted.

Peace.

Dear Christina, I know what it is like to have worries about our hearts gnawing at us. I lived with a lot of anxiety for a long time with my valve recall. I have had from 1-5 dependents since I was 18, none of them family or lovers, but dependents none the less. So I can understand at least to some extent what you are going through. As our dear friends here have already done, I just want to encourage you to try to focus on loving your wonderful family in the present. It may seem funny, but I also want to thank you for sharing your worries with us, because I do care, and want to know how you are doing. You and Wayne worked so hard to get Emma, now it's time to enjoy parenthood, and bearing witness to the miracle she is. Do keep us posted. Your valve brother, Brian

Back