Nashville Dave is over the Mountain

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxximom

I just got a call that Dave made it through the surgery with flying colors:) He is in the recovery room.. I know that he will do well..he is young and strong and was in good shape before the surgery. I'm sure that all of you have helped him face the surgery with a lot more strength than he had before he posted. I will update you as soon as I hear more. My best regards to all of you..I know that I don't post to often..but I think off all of you who helped me so much very often.
Joan

What wonderful news, Joan. Thanks for letting us know, and pass along my congratulations to Dave and his family. He's made the trip.

Joan,

I am so glad to hear of the good news. I know it is a big relief to get past this stage. Now on to as safe recovery. As I have learned - Take it easy.

Thanks for posting and all the best to Dave.

Walter

So good to know Dave passed w/flying colors. He was pretty upset, but he will tell us it was a piece of cake, I'll bet - when he gets home - then he can encourage others. Thanks, Joan, for letting us know. Been missing you. God bless

Hi Joan,

Thanks so much for posting the update. Please tell Dave hello and congrats from me. Also, I am a ValveReplacement.com member and live in Nashville. If there is anything I can do, or if he just wants to talk to someone as he recovers, just let me know.

Now.. tell him to follow the doctors rules.. let nature take its course and heal healthily,(if there is such a woird) hehehehe

Seriously, as he recovers, he will feel strong, but the body still needs to heal internally, so be patient, and don't push IT!

St Thomas is a great hospital.. hope he relaxes and enjoys the Royal treatment..

Rob

Our warmest good thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery sent to Dave!

Marybeth and Wayne

Joan - Thanks for the update. I had good feelings about Dave's success and now they are confirmed.

Great news...thanks for posting, Joan! Best wishes to Dave and his family as he recovers.

--John

Back