Nancy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Nancy ..for an update.:) Glad to know that Joe is seeing some improvements.Thanks to you..:) I look at the Upstate New York weather everyday on the weather channel and think of yall...Praying that the weather will stay good.:) and you can get him out in the car.For his dialysis..before the snow flies.:eek: ...Tell him, he can always come South and live with me.:p but, looks like we are in for a bad winter, too.:eek: Bonnie

So glad there is improvement, Nancy and I hope you get to take a nap when he does!

Nancy, we have all followed your posts from day one. We've seen your bond with Joe and your labors of love and admired you both from afar. Wouldn't it be nice if every couple had that same love and devotion. We always have you in our thoughts and prayers and ask that the Man from HQ give you all the help you need - every day.

Dear Nancy:

I am so glad you have seen some improvement, albeit slight. This must be taking a huge toll on you, emotionally and physically. I too, stand in awe, of your strength and determination.

Marybeth

Nancy

Did Joe's new walker come in? I saw the weather was windy in your neck of the woods..over the weekend.:eek: Hope/pray that things are still going well with Joe/You.:) Bonnie

It's due tomorrow. We have a regular walker and the transport chair. They have been invaluable. But the rollator walker will get him up and walking more, I hope.

Latest posts

Back