My Seventh Valversary Is Coming up 12/12, and My Mother's Will Be 12/8 From Now On

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PairoDocs

rural area outside Buhl, Idaho, United States
Hello Everyone,

I'm still kicking after 7 years, though Laura and I got divorced this past August. We still get along, and even had dinner together tonight as a family after our son KC sang at a choir concert, and had a solo there. Today I came online to report that my mother, age 82, just had OHS to replace her aortic valve due to stenosis. I wrote in more detail in the Significant Others forum in case anyone is curious. As for me, aside from a persistent rapid pulse (typically in the 80s-90s) I'm otherwise healthy. I hope to be here for many more valversaries. Maybe I'll talk my mother into having an account. I tried to talk her into it before her surgery, but she said she didn't want to think about it too much as it would upset her, so I didn't push. Now that she's on the other side perhaps she'll be open to it. So thanks for nearly 7 years of your help and prayers, and I'm glad to be here--as in alive--so I can help my mother recover from her 'zeroeth' valversary.

Chris

Back