My Daughter's Day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Wagner

Just thought I would share a picture of my daughter Rochelle and a proud Father, last August. She was married on a bluff over looking Cannon Beach, Oregon. The guy with his 'transition' glasses on, whom no one mentioned I was still wearing is me! I asked my daughter why she did not tell me to take them off, replied, "I thought you needed them Dad." :) :cool:

Mark

Well now, some interesting things have been happening for you. Last time I heard from you, you were pretty sick and we werent sure what to think. I'm happy to see you so happy! Beautiful girl there dad. I know your proud and rightfully so. ;)

Gorgeous Bride..

Gorgeous Bride..

Mark...

What a gorgeous daughter you have and what a blessing that you could be there to give her away at her wedding. See, life is beautiful, so live it.
The glasses look fine. You needed them.;)

Mark,

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pictures and such a special moment in your life. Your daughter looks perfect and gorgeous and you look fabulous in the glasses. I don't think the aura would have been the same without the glasses.:D ;) ;)

Have fun at your next run.

Mark,
Great pictures of a beautiful bride and her handsome dad.
Congratulations!

Mark, we are all proud. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with us. A wonderful picture of father and daughter sharing her most important moment.

Glasses? what glasses?

What gorgeous photos. Thank you so much for bringing us into a most elegant family moment. And there she is, on a typical Pacific Coast day, with Haystack Rock in the distance.......looking just perfect!! My daughter is 18 and nowhere near marriage, but her love of Cannon Beach is such that I'm anxious to share these photos with her as she has hopes of being married on a beach. Wonderful choice. I'll bet all the photos are similarly breathtaking!

Thanks again. And congratulations!!

:D Marguerite

Mark, your daughter makes a beautiful bride. And like all the others, I think you look great in the glasses!

You must be so proud of your beautiful daughter (great Pictures!)

Mark, Your daughter is beautiful. Where does the time go.. One day they're sitting on your lap playing 'horsey' and the next your walking them down the isle. I like to think I gained a son and I didn't lose a daughter when my daughter married. But, now I worry twice as much !!! He's in the Army and stationed in Iraq and she's living and working in Tennesse close to the Army base - waiting for him to come home..

To be so young and in love.. :) its such a beautiful thing..

Marilyn

Thank you for sharing photos of your beautiful daughter (and her handsome Dad).

Lovely, absolutely lovely...........

Lovely, absolutely lovely...........

the location and your daughter. Thank you so much for sharing and you should be proud. And, hey, so you look like a federal agent............so what? If it makes you feel any better, a good friend's daughter got married at Lake Grapevine at 6 in the evening this past summer. No one is wearing sunglasses in the pics, but everyone is squinting............I mean everyone is really squinting or has their hands over their eyes shielding them from the sun! Not flattering at all. So which is worse? I'll take the sunglasses anyday. Many hugs and congrats. J.

Mark...what a gorgeous picture...and such a magnificent spot...reminds me a bit of our Great-Ocean-Road in Victoria ...similar sweeping ocean views and cliffs ...a divine setting for a wedding...

You and your most beautiful daughter look perfect,,,dunno what your problem is with the shades mate !...I think they look very cool!:cool: ...

Three more

Three more

Here is three more I thought you might enjoy. The bag pipes was a surprise gift to her new husband and his family.

Latest posts

Back