My Dad passed away

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loss/Grief

Loss/Grief

Dear Debbie, What sad news. After our last correspondence, I knew you could really relate to what I've been going through. I am sending my love, and another big hug. Your valve bro, Brian

Debbie, you have my sincere condolences. It has been years since my dad died and there are still times the tears return unbidden. May the Lord comfort you in the way far beyond anything we can offer.

Debbie: I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. My Mother passed away 39 years ago and my Father passed away 31 years ago. It will get easier in time. You will always have your parents around you in your memories. You have my deepest sympathy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Debbie, You have my deepest sympathies...

Debbie, You have my deepest sympathies...

Please know that you and yours are in my prayers and thoughts during this very sad time. Hugs, Harrybaby:eek:

Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I hope the good memories you have of him help you work through the grief, and in time give you reason to smile again.

My thoughts are with you.

A x

So sorry to read about this Debbie........My condolences and prayers

zipper2 (DEB)

Debbie,

Chiming in late here, but very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers en route, of course....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I hope I'm a little bit stronger" ... KT Oslin ... 'Come Next Monday'

Latest posts

Back