Moving to LA - cardiologist recs?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caro

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been on the board. Just had echo and everything looks good after my 2020 AVR. I know there are some members from Southern California on here. Anyone have a recommendation for a cardiologist in the LA area? Feel free to privately message me if you prefer.

Thank you!

Caroline

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been on the board. Just had echo and everything looks good after my 2020 AVR. I know there are some members from Southern California on here. Anyone have a recommendation for a cardiologist in the LA area? Feel free to privately message me if you prefer.

Thank you!

Caroline
Sorry I do not PM anyone here. And I could not recommend a cardio since I live nowhere near California, only in the Midwest. And I go to a teaching hospital. Good luck on your search.

Leigh Reardon was the best cardiologist I’ve ever had.

https://www.uclahealth.org/providers/leigh-reardon

Knowledgeable, genuinely kind and friendly, goes above and beyond as far as thinking about what you’ll need to know or do in the future.... they don’t make ‘em like that anymore.

I don't know where in Southern California you're moving - this is a LARGE area.

My cardiologist - an electrocardiologist - is Leo Polosajian. He's located in Reseda.

He's not into running up big bills unnecessarily - he has his own surgical center so he can do some procedures without involving the high costs of hospitals. He even defibrillated me in his office, rather than sending me to a hospital that would have charged thousands more.

I'm convinced that he saved my life in 2020.

We just moved from a terrible hotel back home (we had a flood). The house is full of boxes. There's no room for furniture. Moving from one part of the country to another city may in some ways be easier -- there's more incentive to resist moving stuff you won't need in your new city. OTOH - you do what works for you.

It's stressful. I'm waiting for my body to calm down after this tremendous amount of stress.

Back