Movin' & Groovin' for Halloween!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Movinphoto02.gif

MovinandGroovin.jpg

Sorry I started this so late today! I'm sure we're all busy getting reading for Halloween!

I'll start us off: While last week was a very heavy week, this week was light. Time to recover! Just two riding lessons, and stretching six out of seven days. But I finally got back to the chiro for two appointments!

Love the graphics!

Pretty ho-hum for me: Hardest test was keeping up with my grandkids Sunday for two hours all over the local mountainside zoo. That killed my knees.

Followed up with more physical therapy for the surgically repaired knee, 3 sessions.

Doing more on the home exercise bike each night.

Walked Sadie Dog a bit high up along the Blue Ridge Parkway this afternoon. The colors are spectacular.

No trick-or-treaters tonight -- guess we are too far out in the boonies. So we have a big basket of candy just sitting there by the door. Ugh!

I did two hours of pilates this week and that is up from doing nothing. I do plan to add walking but haven't yet.

Love the graphics.

No treat or treaters here either except our two grandchildren. We are in the older part of town and they go to the large subdivisions near here.

Love the graphics!

Walked Sadie Dog a bit high up along the Blue Ridge Parkway this afternoon. The colors are spectacular.

I was thinking about walking the cat...but you know what that turns into..
..a drag:D
I know if I move I am getting a puppy!!:)

This week:
Took 2 walks for an hour or 2 each.
Went bike riding 3 times on a bike trail near my house,one time for 45 minutes,
the other 2 an hour.
Have been doing exercises twice everyday,about 20-30 minutes each.
No dancing this week:(
Carried 25 lbs of cat litter 5 blocks!!:D

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween, I always love Halloween,and usually
go out that night.
Dina

I took one long and pleasant walk this week. It's better than no walk. ;) I also painted for four hours; not so pleasant. :rolleyes:

Lessee...

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday ... 1 15 minute walk each day

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ... 2 "exercise" sessions ... morning including stretches; evening including stretches and pushups

Friday ... morning "exercise" session only

Saturday ... evening "exercise" session only

*sighs*

I need to get OUT more......I just hate going by myself.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ... & I approve this post
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Like a good book, I can't put this day back" ... Tori Amos ... 'A Sorta Fairytale'

i was feeling a bit lethergic this week. So, I only did my cardiac rehab which can be summarized by 3 miles/week on the treadmill, 3 miles/week on bike, 2 miles/week on Nustep. I actuall stopped the arm exercises as they pulled some lazy muscles and caused me muscular pain. Will get back on Monday to the original hand routine and will increase the rest.

Jet and I ran agility Monday night - she ran her first ever totally clean course -- WHOOOPIE. Maybe she can show by springtime, if we can keep her from getting hysterically excited in the ring. She's finally clearing her full jump height without charging through the bars instead of jumping them. She's quite impatient.

Wednesday I did a good gym workout, but skipped Friday to cater to the trick or treaters.

Saturday we worked agility for 90 minutes.

Sunday I did a lot of cow pasture walking while field training the dogs. Probably covered close to a mile.

Latest posts

Back