Monday 8/19

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

Over the weekend they took his chest tube out, and lowered the breathing on the machine to 26 breaths per minute. Today they lowered it to 22 and they are going to start weening him off the trach. Everything else is good, he got another little rash today, but other than that it looks to go uphill.

Steve

I'm so glad to read that Ross has been making slow but steady progress! This is great! Hoooray for Ross!

Great News

Great News

Delighted to hear the good news ..hope it continues ...keep in touch ..love and best wishes
Scottie

YAY!!!!! So glad things are coming along, remember slow and steady wins the race. Steve, please tell him we miss his drastically!!!

Evelyn

Wow, wow, wow, this is wonderful and great news!
I am so glad.
Hopefully the trach will come out soon now. Tell him to hang in there, we are all pulling for him. He's almost there!

Christina
AVR 8/2000
Mechanical

Monday 8/19

Hey ..Way to go Ross !!

I like so many others check in every day to see how you're doing.
Keep hangin' in there buddy...the tide will turn sure as the sun will rise.

jackc ( Welland )

Steve - Great to see the progress for your father. It seems like his recovery will accelerate from now on. At least that's what I'm pushing for. Please tell him we are still praying hard.

Ross-

I'm so happy to hear this good news. You're on the road now and will soon be without the trach. WAY TO GO!!!

Ross:

So glad to hear you're hanging in there and the news is good. It's been such a long road for you and your family. I have been thinking about you all weekend and praying for progress.

Great News..........

Great News..........

Wonderful news Steve - I'm so pleased that things are looking up.

You must be exhausted, all this back and forth to the hospital is not easy. I know from experience how 'draining' it can be and sometimes you just feel so helpless and frustrated.

Hang in there, now that progress is being made - you'll deserve a vacation when it's all over.

We always knew this was going to happen - mountain was a bit higher for Ross than most, but we have been pushing and by golly he's up there on top. Wonderful, Steve - thank you so much for being so faithful in your reports. Ann

He can..He can..of course he can...slowly but surely trudging up that hill. God Bless Ross and your whole family thru these very rough times. Heading in the right direction now !!!

Zipper *~*

YAY ROSS! Keep fighting, and you will come through! We are all here for you, praying and thinking of you! You had us scared for a while, but you are coming to the top of your mountain! I think yours was Mt. Rainier, though! Hang in there, and you will be posting with us soon!

Best Wishes

Best Wishes

Steve,
Give your Dad my best. Tell him prayers are coming on a daily basis and that we hope to hear from him soon.
Thanks for your efforts Steve. I know that its been tough on the family. Hang in there friend.
Don
AVR; 4/02; CCF; Cosgrove; Bovine

Latest posts

Back