mitral valve size??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick one back to you

A quick one back to you

Debora:

I am on travel and only a minute with access to the Internet. I am an American national living in Europe, so Engish in my native tounge, and Spanish and Catalan are my second language. In my visits to Portugal, I can converse (basic concerns and issues), but I cannot speak or read Portugese.

I wish you the absolute best of luck with the cardio visit, my thoughts are with you.

So nice to stay in touch, I hope that our paths cross

Hi Twinmaker,

I have a st jude mechanical. When selecting it my surgeon said that provided I look after my INR it should last longer than I will. Or in his words - he does not want to see me again!

This was last year. Your valve is 24 years old. It is encouraging to hear they realy hold up in time, but not sure what they were making then is what they are making now.

Just to let you know!

Just to let you know!

Hi Dave, hope you've had a nice trip. Just a quick note to let you know that I've sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you.
Débora :)

Daniel

Daniel

From what I have read on the St. Jude website, the St. Jude Mitral valve has changed very little in the last 25 years. That's reassuring to me. I can still hear the ticking which is also reassuring! Seriously, my cardiologist says everything still looks and sounds good.

Back