mileage throwdown 01-30-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

Good Friday everyone!
Well, I had a bad week! I was too busy to ride the first part of the week and then on Tues. I got sick and still feel bad today. I am going out tomarrow to ride-- sick or not! Only 2 weeks till my ride and now I feel I'm not ready, wish me luck getting well soon.
A big 0 miles for me this week.
Take care Debbie :)
Hey Tom, how far are we on the map???

I need to update the MAP! I'll work on it this weekend...hope you feel better soon! 15 miles this week. I have been busy as the "inspirational hero" for the Syracuse Heart Walk this year.....

I was in the Outer Banks for 4 days this week so my mileage is quite low. I need a conversion formula for stairs to miles. We have a place on a high 3rd floor and I ran up and down many times. Very good workout. I rode once in doors - 21 miles.

I made a commitment to join WW and exercise on Monday, and since that time I've walked 8 miles. My normal walk is 2 1/2 miles, but with the bad weather, I shortened two of them. Expect to see more next week!

Well, since last Friday I've got in my regular 3 miles a day for 21 miles. Had to use the treadmill for 3 days. But today it was beautiful outside and about 60 degrees.
Walking speed, 3 miles, 47 minutes.

Lisa, hope you're feeling better real soon.

I finally started to walk in earnest. I walked 4 miles on Mon. Wed. Fri = 12miles, then did 3 miles on Tue. and Thurs. = 6 for a grand total of 18 miles. I usually don't do a specific walk on Sat and Sun since that is the time I spend with my husband. Plus we are usually out running errands and going to our local track to watch our son race his car. :D:D

Tom, thanks for updating the map.

Jeff, where is the outer banks??

Chris, thanks for posting- where did you have your surgery??

Thanks to Lisa & Olefin for your first post to this forum.

I got to ride today, YEA 12 miles Debbie :)

Tom, thanks for updating the map.

Jeff, where is the outer banks??

Chris, thanks for posting- where did you have your surgery??

Thanks to Lisa & Olefin for your first post to this forum.

I got to ride today, YEA 12 miles Debbie :)

Hey Debbie,

I forgot that people who live on the east coast or mid-atlantic know the Outer Banks of N. Carolina but there's no reason folks living elsewhere would have heard of it. It's basically a sand bar that extends south just offshore of the NC mainland. Nice natural looking beaches.

I guess I've been a slacker this past week. :(
Here's mine
Bike 23.05
Bike trainer 1:00 Hour
Rowing: 60 minutes
Swimming: 1500 meters (.9 mile)

Back