migraines/heart disease connection

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeffp said:
So, is it 30 years of marriage prevents headaches, or that not having headaches allows the marriage to survive 30 years? :D
Back to the thread' I never had migraine auras until after the surgery, now its like 5 a week but fortunately no headache afterwards.

Jeff,
Neither my husband nor I suffer from bedtime headaches; thereby explaining our 33 years of marriage.;) ;) :p

How do you create a poll?

How do you create a poll?

Ann (or anyone else) do you know how to create a poll? I've never done it before. Let me know how, and I'll create one for this topic.

Please ask your docs to consider adding a baby aspirin to the coumadin regimin. Since they did this for John his occular symptoms have all but disappeared. Deb

Sherry said:
Ann (or anyone else) do you know how to create a poll? I've never done it before. Let me know how, and I'll create one for this topic.

Sherry,
If you want to send your information to me, I can create it. But really, you could do it without knowing anything about it. I learned as I went the first few times I did them.

Back