Medical ID Medallions & Bracelets

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobThatsMe

Hi,

Just wanted to share this site with you. It has some fine jewelry, that doesn't make you feel like you are still walking around with an In-patient hospital tag on you.

http://www.911medicalalert.com/

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Rob

Thanks Rob! That is a good site. I hope you're doing well and had a great Valentine's Day.

Zip

Hi Zip.. You'll Never Guess who I spent Val-Day with!!

Hi Zip.. You'll Never Guess who I spent Val-Day with!!

Hi Joan,

Thanks. I liked the site and also purchased my gold mediallian from it. It is very stylish and contains all my medical information. They also provided me with several wallet size cards, one I keep there, and the other on my car visor. I copied a 3rd, and that is kept on the side of the refrigerator at home. They also sent me a few medical alert stickers that I could use on the car or house window..

Now.. Who did I spend that special day with? hehehehehe "Ben Smith and his Family"!!!It was such a surprise, he and I helped each other through some rough times both prior to and afeter surgery. They all came to Nashville f or the weekend, so Cristi and I caught up with them on Friday night, and invited them over to the house for dinner on Saturday night. Ben and Cindy have a wonderful family, and we had...simple put... a fantastic weekend with them.

Good to hear from you, Stay healthy!

Rob

Last edited:
Hey Rob, did you ask Ben why he hasn't been in here lately? You do realize that we miss you originals don't you?

I still need to get a bracelet or neckless. I keep putting it off waiting for a "more opportune time" that isn't going to get here. Procrasination is a bad thing. :D

I'll check these out and see what we have. Thanks again!

Hi Ross,

I did ask, and Ben has been extremely busy with work, long hours and travel. He doesn't have the advantage of sitting in an office and checking in, but he does visit from time to time. He is a great source for information regarding the Ross Procedure, and is more than willing to help out anyone that contacts him. Ben and Cindy, and Cristi and I are all commiting to attending the reunion in Chicago this year!

I know that when I get long assignments that require travel and 10 to 12 hour days, I didn't have as much time to check in. I am sure Ben will look in as time permits.

Hope you're getting some sun, Whew.. solid rain here in Nashville for the last 3 days!

--- Looking for a paddle,
Rob

So your telling me that there is a sun? It's been snowing here for 2 days now and looks to be that we have to get through tomorrow as well. I don't know what this sun is that your speaking of. :confused:

Thanks so much Rob! I've been shopping for a medical bracelet and like what I saw. I ordered one right away! Thanks again, you read my mind.:)

Back