Medical-ID.COM has been shut!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DickV

If anybody has ordered any medical jewlery from Medical-ID.com, grab your cheeks. Their web site has been removed and their phone number disconnected. I spoke to the DA's office in New York and was transferred to the Consumer Fraud Division. I am completing the necessary paperwork to file a complaint and try to get a refund. From what I could gather, Medical-ID was closed down by the DA's office. It was a legit company and I from what I can gather they just got so far behind that everybody started screaming and finally went to the DA.

Gina,
I already have something. I was just trying to get my money back out of these guys. I bought a necklace from Medic Assist last month and got it in about 10 days. The bracelet was a bad idea anyway since I would not hav worn it in the gym or in my workshop, two places I am likely to crash and burn.

I second Medic Alert also. They have been wonderful with Joe's stuff. And he has a LOT of info. on his necklace, wallet card and file there. I've had his card updated twice this year, no problems. They're very pleasant and also have a lot of medical terms with spellings at their fingertips.

Latest posts

Back