Mauiboy 1 Month Post Op Update for Larry & All

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flyboy back for more

Flyboy back for more

Andy, Gil & Larry...good to hear you guys using your thinking caps which probably means you are starting to enjoy life and accepting your new bodies with the big zipper in front. Andy, per your question on adhesives I guess my Stanford doctors are old fashioned and used the disappearing sutures on me. Also I'll contact you on my Facebook if I can remember how to use it. Larry, that was a creative idea on getting a tattoo and I'm probably for it since I already have a few from when I was stupid/young. It would probably be a little more painful than normal since the needles would go over the length of the scar tissue...but what's a little more pain amongst friends! :eek2: Gil, I still have some tightness in my chest after one month but with no pain...I hope you can get out for some fresh air soon. My suggestion for the club is the "Hole In The Wall Gang" or "Toyota Valve Recall Club" but if you like Zippers or Ziplocks that's fine with me.

Attachments

• DSC01038..jpg
    DSC01038..jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 75
Back