Marty - stay indoors.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's right, Marty - Have friends in Falls Church and was scared to death for them. Be very careful. Especially around those Michael places! Something fishy about them/their name.

Can't believe what our world is coming to!

We were heading for the greater Baltimore area. Bought the house and somehow ended up back in Chicago. Relived at the moment. Though, it can happen anywhere.

My heart goes out to the individuals and their familles effected by this tragedy.

God Bless

Sniper Problems

Sniper Problems

Thanks friends, The sniper is getting closer. The Home Depot where the FBI lady was killed is near our house and we shop there all the time.The police think he is getting more brazen because he wants to get caught. Some folks think he is part of Al Quaeda and wants to hurt the economy. We'll all be happy when this is resolved.

Marty, I thought about you when the shooting occurred because I was in that Home Depot when I was last in McLean and know it is close to you. I thought it unusual that there would be a two story parking garage at a Home Depot but that is because all we have down here is flat land and more flat land.

My McLean friends are now at their Okla home which is where I was last weekend and they are damn glad to be spending a few months away from Virginia.

Sniper cont.......

Sniper cont.......

Well no shootings since the recent Home Depot murder in Falls Church ,
The area is crawling with cops, state troopers, FBI, etc. They had a guy on TV last night , a painter with a white van who has been stopped 7 times by armed men and searched. They have witnesses from Home Depot who say the shooter was a male of slight build and brown complexion either middle eastern or Hispanic.They are now tilting away from the psychopathic white serial killer theory to Al Qaeda and possibly multiple shooters.

Dick V let me know when and if you will be in McLean once again. We'd like you to be our guest at Kazan that Turkish resaurant you like.

Marty,

Without a doubt. Kazan is walking distance from Corner Ln.

Dick

Hi Everyone!
I'm a little further south of where the shootings are occuring, but not too too far. I was thinking of you too MAXTR. I had to go out to Walmart the other nite to pick up my meds and I saw a white Ford van driving around. It really makes you stop and watch your surroundings but that isn't always enough. The latest I heard on the news was that the info the received from witnesses in Falls Church was not accurate. They said they can't be sure the person had olive skin and that it was a cream van with a burned out tail light. I just hope they catch this person very very soon. I have heard the military is helping out as well. I know this might sound paranoid, but the other night I was up late typing to you guys on the computer. My window blinds were up and I had the light on. You could see straight in the house. It is a shame that in today's world I got up and closed my blinds. You never know who or what is going on outside your window. Everyone take care and be careful!

Creed3

Hoax!

Hoax!

The police chief just reported the description of the van leaving the scene and the olive skin shooter was a complete hoax.
The informant may be charged.
Be careful Creed, he may be moving south.

Latest posts

Back