MarciaB Continues

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristyW

I went to see Marcia on Thursday afternoon on my lunch hour. I took her a printout of all your wonderful replies. She was sitting up in her chair watching TV. She looked good. Her throat still hurts from the vent, and her legs are still wobbly. She was having bouts of A-fib that morning as well. All in all she looked good.

I also received this from Bob B yesterday:

Marcia is mentally ready and pretty much physically ready to return home. At this point her blood chemistry is being uncooperative. They are striving to get her medications in order and specifically I believe the blood thinning medication. Forgive me for not knowing exactly what it is but suffice to say that the threshold or baseline that the doctor is seeking has not yet been established.

Therefore it is looking like maybe tomorrow and possible Monday that they?ll release her.

We are all ready to have her back. It?s going to be a quiet and somewhat boring weekend around here. I?ll update when I have some new news regarding her release status

Bob

This is all such great news. We all know what it feels like those first few weeks after heart surgery - yuck! But the days will go by quick for you Marcia and you will feel better and better.

The doctors know exactly what they are doing and they will get you all squared away so you will be home as soon as you can be!

God continue to bless you with a great recovery - He already has brought you through the worst part!!!

Christina L.
Colorado

wootsmiley.gif

Latest posts

Back