March Madness: Sweet 16 throwdown starts today, March 26

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

It looks like we're ready to rumble! #3 Missouri plays #2 seed Memphis tonight, and I'm going with the Show Me State!:)

I've got Memphis down for that win, but Missouri just might Show Me a thing or two!

Who'd you pick between Kansas and Michigan State, Wise? I went with Kansas . . . we'll see.:confused: I've also got Xavier over Pittsburg; that's risky!:eek:

Who'd you pick between Kansas and Michigan State, Wise? I went with Kansas . . . we'll see.:confused: I've also got Xavier over Pittsburg; that's risky!:eek:

In this bracket I have Michigan State; in my full bracket I picked Kansas. Trying to mix 'em up a little. I picked Pittsburg, but that could be a better matchup than I think!

And our leader is . . . .

And our leader is . . . .

Cort!
After the four games last night, Knightfan leads the group with a perfect 4 picks out of 4!:)
And Freddie is tied with Superbob and X_Country for second place!:)
Wise, myself, shezagirlie and bvdr are jockeying for position in last place.:mad:Doesn't matter, because there's still alot of basketball yet to be played.:p
I hope everyone caught the Missouri/Memphis game. Mizzou played an amazing game and beat previously undefeated Memphis 102-91.:cool:

Congrats Cort for your perfect round! I'm not sure it's a bad thing if this is sign for good things to come for the Cubs. ;) Hey, I grew up in Cubs country (North-west Indiana) so I always "root" for them even if I don't watch much baseball.

Memphis' loss has me reeling. I picked them to win in my only full bracket. I'm thankful for the second chance bracket; I'm hoping for at least a tie for 2nd place!!!!

Wise and Superbob are currently in first place as we did a fond adieu to the Sweet 16 and look towards the Final Four!.:rolleyes::p:p

So, the Big East is shut out of the championship game. What do you know?

I have NC picked to win, so Michigan St. will probably upset the applecart.

The NCAA basketball tournament is one my favorite sports events. It's been fun while it has lasted.

Back