Mainframe's surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mmckimson

My brother's surgery went well. They gave him a bovine Baxter pericardial valve. They were unable to use the Toronto valve because of the alignment of the arteries.

He is doing well and will be coming out of intensive care this afternoon. He thanks you for your prayers and support

Thanks for posting - we've been waiting to hear. Please give him my best wishes and prayers. He'll be up walkin a bit tomorrow so tell him 'remember the pillow'. God bless

Great News!

Great News!

This is great news. I'm glad to hear Chris is doing well! Pass along our thoughts and prayers, and our thanks to you for updating us!

--Johnny

:D

Thank You for the update! Great News indeed.
Tell him that we are all still praying for a quick recovery (But not to quick) and hope to see him posting soon. ;)

WONDERFUL Chris!

Glad to hear that everything went well. We'll be hearing from you soon I hope. Take care and God Bless.

Delighted to hear your good news !

Delighted to hear your good news !

so glad everything went fine ...rest up and do what the Drs say ..take care and come back and tell us how you are doing Chris ...have a great recovery ...best wishes
Scottie

Moo

Moo

Hi Chris,

Welcome not only to the mountain top, but also into the "bovine" club.

Mine is working beautifully.
The only side effect that I've noticed is that I seem to be a little fonder of milk.;)

Glad to hear that everything went well and that you're on the was to an uneventful recovery. Now see, that wasn't so bad, was it?

Keep us posted on your progress.

Ron K.

Ha ha Ron!

Ha ha Ron!

Hey I am very glad to hear that Chris's surgery went well. I wanted to go to see him in the hospital, but couldn't make it.

By the way, I am in the bovine club, too, and my husband makes fun of me because I eat cow meat. He says I am a cannibal. THat's ok, in two months, you'll be feeling like new again. ENjoy everybody helping though, and definately KEEP THE PILLOW HANDY! Watch out for the sneeze! Later!

hi!
thank you for letting us know how chris's surgery went. i'm so glad all is well. the worst is behind him.
please wish him a smooth, easy, and uneventful recovery. we look forward to hearing from him.
if you get a chance please keep us updated.
thanks again,
sylvia

Latest posts

Back