Magnesium !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

deborahj

This message is an especial thankyou from me to Janie and ken.I TOO have felt the benefit of magnesium supplements. I was having a fib attacks on a regular basis and being the coward that I am had not even whispered this to my dr. I was expecting the worse that I would be one of those avr patients whipped in early term because.....however I noticed a correlation with the attacks and eating and my search here lead me to your informative posting, Ken, and your enthusiastic one Janie....The supplement along with potassium from spirulina, works for me...You have no idea, what a difference this has made...no afib...even after eating msg filled chinese food!Thanks so much
love debs xxx

I keep trying to take magnesium supplements but it gives me diarrhea! Of course this makes sense given where Milk of Magnesia comes from, but it sounds like other people don't find this a problem. Even 200-300 mg will do it. Anyone else experience this or know how to overcome it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back