Made it!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Leah

I'm keeping this brief - still conserving energy and learning how important this will be for at least a while - but wanted to report that another one made it over the mountain. I had my AVR last Thursday morning, and expect to go home tomorrow (Tuesday), subject to some final oks. I'll probably be scarce for a while but wanted to report that I have so far experienced less physical and mental pain, though more exhaustion, than I expected. This surgery is truly a miracle and a cause for gratitude.

Congratulations to all those who have made it through recently and huge thanks to those who have provided inspiration!

Leah

:) Wonderful! I am really glad to read your post, so glad things have gone well. Take care :) .

Thanks for posting- so glad to read this and wish you the best of homecomings.

That's wonderful news, Leah! Welcome to this side of the mountain. It is quite a journey, isn't it, and one of the miracles of our age. What a blessing that such a very high percentage who start this journey are able to complete it. Best wishes to you for a smooth recovery.

Cheers...

Wonderful news Leah! I'm glad the pain wasn't as bad as you thought it would be and i hope you get to go home today. My best wishes and prayers are with you for a continued smooth recovery. Dawn-Marie

Great news! So glad everything is going so well. You'll feel much better once you are home and with loved ones. Enjoy the OHS honeymoon ;) This surgery knocks your socks off and you'll feel very tired for another week or so, but every day is one day closer to a full recovery!

All the best and look after yourself. Don't attempt a sneeze or cough or trip without your "heart-pillow" to support your chest.

hugs ( )

Latest posts

Back