Lynette's Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tammy

I just spoke with a family member of Lynette's. She is in ICU - expecting to be moved to a private room this afternoon. The Surgery went well, they weren't able to use a St. jude's Valve because they needed something smaller, Not sure of the valve she received.

I'm not going to try to visit today with her moving to a room and the family wanted her to get plenty of rest.

**Another Successful Surgery!! Welcome to the other side of the Mountain, Lynette.

Tammy
MVR 04/06/89

Sorry it's taken so long to respond here. Please be assured that the thoughts and prayers are still there and keep us posted if you can.

Ross

I just found this, too - it wasn't here last night as I checked all the 'view new posts'. Pumphead may have missed it???

Happy to hear the good news and please pass along all good wishes and prayers and we welcome her to the best side of the mountain. God bless

Great News on Lynette!

Great News on Lynette!

Really glad to hear that Lynette came out well. Thanks Tammy for the update.

Great news!

Great news!

I'm so glad to hear that all went well. Congratulations on your successful surgery, Lynette. We'll look forward to hearing about your trip. Have a smooth recovery.

Good Job, Lynette!!!! We will keep you in our prayers till you're home and on the recovery trail. So glad for you.

Evelyn and Tyce

lynnette,
Glad to hear that the surgery went well. All my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you have noneventful recovery.

Take Care!
Creed

Latest posts

Back