Los Angeles Group - Anyone Out There?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get together

Get together

Hi everyone, if everyone thinks the Temecula wineries are good lets do it! I just don't want anyone to drive to far. For the San Diego people it's not too far, but for LA pepole it's atleast a 2 hour drive. We can either go to one place and have lunch, or go wine hopping to about 15 different places, or we could do both!! There is some beautiful wineries out here I know we'll have a great time. I have 5 people that have said yes-- briansmom, FranR, Racefan,kimfusca,and debster913. I'm waiting to hear from-- temp69, lyneebee,cynaburst,adam, INRtest, susanBAV, Dot4toto. Is any one else in So. Cal.?? Oh I think we just got a new member last week from San Diego, I'll have to look him up. I'd like to get together in Jan., is that o.k. with everyone?? Also, let me know if Sat. or Sun. is better for you, and any particular weekend. Look forward to hearing from all of you. Debbie:)

I'm game for January as well. I have some friends who live near Escondido where I would stay that night. Pick a date... & I'm looking forward to it. Might even be able to drag my wife along if she isn't working.

Get together

Get together

Thanks Briansmom and INRtest, I'll keep you posted I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Sometimes wish I'd stayed SoCal.
No worries, I'll make the time to swing by say hi;)
Probably won't make it down until April, but rest assured I'll bring some Firestone. Been going without a good amber for way too long:mad:
Hope you find a few people able to spend time having some fun:cool:
Never know, maybe a ride at 160 MPH will do your new ticker some good:D.

Mike

get together

get together

Hey Racefan, I think a good amber and a 160 miles per hour would do my nerves some good right now!!

Welcome ross4bav and erhebergen, glad you joined!! we'll look forward to meeting you in Jan. Hey, you guys are brand new want to tell us about yourself??

Have a good day Debbie:)

Hi Debbie,

It's not easy in the waiting room. Just look forward to the other side!
Heard you tried the Firestone Double Barrel Ale. Hard to beat that DB;)
Looking forward to a trip down your way in April.
Anyone in SoCal that enjoys going fast may consider going to 1800bePetty.com to sign up for a three lap ride along at California Speedway. They have a special going on through December. $59 for a thrill of a lifetime. Check it out. Nothing like getting strapped into a race car:eek:

Mike

get together

get together

Hi everyone, well christmas is over now, back to life. Let"s plan the get together. A few people have said they can't do it on Jan. 5th & 6th and I'm busy with family events on the next weekend the 12th & 13th. What do you think about the 19th or 20th??? Please let me know if this is a good weekend and if Sat. or Sun. is better. We'll be getting together in Temecula for a afternoon of wine tasting, and getting to know each other, and have lots of fun!! All So. Cal members respond. Thanks Debbie P. S. Lorie will be flying down from Washington to have her surgery at Ceaders on Jan. 16th, I plan to visit her when she gets out of the hospital, if she feels up to it, anyone want to come too, she says she'd like to meet the V.R. gang in So. Cal. Debbie

I am unable to attend on the 19th-20th, also not able to attend on Feb 2-3. Unfortunately, you will not be able to pick a weekend that is good for everybody. I hope to meet you all, but understand that it might not work out for all of us.

Get together

Get together

Either the 19th or 20th is good for me...thanks Debbie for trying to arrange this. Fran

I am in San Diego area as well. Look forward to any further details on this. It will be nice to get out and about.

Aortic Root Replacement 11/07
(CarboMedics Carbo-Seal Ascending Aortic Prothesis was installed)

Have any plans been made? I live in SF Bay Area, maybe a friend and I can fly down. I have a family that lives in 29 Palms, CA that I really need to visit. He is a nurse at the Naval base. The last time I visited them was in Bethesda 3 years ago. She is a very special person to me. Her mother died of breast cancer 20 some years ago when Chrystelle was 10 yrs old. I promised her mother that I would always keep in contact with her. I went to her wedding in Florida 7 years ago and now 3 children later I want to see her again before they move again. This might be a good excuse for my high school buddie and I to have another trip.

get together

get together

Hey everyone, well plans have changed a bit, my surgery its set for Jan. 24th and I have alot to do to get ready, it's only 10 days from now. Don't think I'll have the time to try and get everyone together, lets really do it in the spring o.k. Also, if any local's would like to meet for lunch in Temecula, I'm still sort of free the 19th & 20Th and would like to meet you for encourgement before my surgery. Post or PM me if we can meet, I would like that. Thanks Debbie

Latest posts

Back