Looking for Cardiologist In Orlando

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swim mom

My husband is retiring from the military and we are moving to Orlando. We had everything set up in Washington where we were going to move. Unfortunately we have none of that set up in Orlando as to make a long story short that job disappeared and the job in Florida was still available! Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone had a Cardiologist recommendation for me in that area. Setting up all the logistics in one area is hard, redoing it in a totally different area after you finished doing it once is even more difficult!!:rolleyes: Thank You

A quick suggestion--if you put looking for cardiologist in Orlando in your title, you'll get more specific responses.
You would have to delete this thread to change your title, but I would start over again.
I know that JimP is in Orlando, MarkU might have a recommendation too, but I don't know if they'll see your thread! Another thought is to send them a pm.
Good luck!

think we may have one more in Orlando. markU is in Sarasota, about 2 hrs drive SW from Orlando.

I agree that the title ought to be changed, maybe to: Need cardio in Orlando. Anyone?

Ross could change it for you, maybe.

hensylee said:
think we may have one more in Orlando. markU is in Sarasota, about 2 hrs drive SW from Orlando.

I agree that the title ought to be changed, maybe to: Need cardio in Orlando. Anyone?

Ross could change it for you, maybe.

wow, that was quick!! Ask and it shall be done...........

Dear Swim Mom,

I am a resident of Orlando, and my cardiologist is Dr. Sandeep Bajaj, 483 N. Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792 ? phone: 407-645-1847.

I heartily recommend Dr. Bajaj to you. He is a very busy man, and I do not know how easy it is to get an appointment with him. In my case, I was referred to him by my Primary Care Physician calling him personally and telling him that I needed to be seen immediately for a heart murmur. Thirty minutes later I was in Dr. Bajaj?s office talking to him. He correctly diagnosed the problem within seconds (need for AVR), but he still set up echocardiogram, stress test, etc. to confirm.

Dr. Bajaj has extensive experience; however, I believe he no longer personally does ?hands-on? work (catheterizations, etc.). He is the owner and President of Florida Cardiology, P.A. ? a group practice of 18 cardiologists plus a large complement of clinical support staff. He asked one of the other cardiologists within his practice to do the catheterization on me at Florida Hospital, after I insisted on it (I still found it hard to believe that I needed the surgery and asked for the cath test to confirm all the other results.). Of course, Bajaj had been right all along. He has been doing this for many years and knew exactly what the symptoms meant.

Here is the Web site for Florida Cardiology ? http://www.flcard.com/asp/index.asp ? once you are there, click on the link for bios of all the physicians, including Dr. Bajaj.

Once you reach town, I would be very happy to talk to you about my experiences with OHS, Dr. Bajaj, Florida Hospital, and Dr. Accola ? my wonderful heart surgeon. By the way, I am also retired military.

Latest posts

Back