Little girl at Duke

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helpppppp

Helpppppp

He's going to send a drome airplane over my house for starting his birthday thread..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He's just bashful...:p :p The Gingerbread Girl

Ross, sweetie..... what IS that you're poking me with?

Ross, sweetie..... what IS that you're poking me with?

Wow, Joy! Your Mama was YOUNG when she had her first baby.

Hey, are you gonna join us for tacos? Ross is doing the dishes. :p

I?m biting my tongue, Nancy..... Ouchie!..... Gina, she was here illegally. My husband listens to talk shows while he?s driving. It?s an 8 hour drive from here to Fort Collins..... that?s one way. I learned more than I ever wanted to know about the young lady who died at Duke. They did interviews with all kinds of people.... including people from the donor facility.

Rain, girlfriend

Rain, girlfriend

What is that thing he's poking at US????:eek: :eek: Did you get my post today about the Redneck pet carrier? We'll put Ross in it.:p :p :p Bonnie

Sure, as long as I don't have to clean up...I'm there, what time's dinner? I think that saddam will be defeated before the war even gets really started. I know he's had time to "build up" his army, but so have we, and I don't think Bush is fooling around this time, I HOPE we get the job DONE this time, though. I am not really too worried about N. Korea right now, right now we need to get Iraq out of the way and teach them a lesson...NEVER mess with AMERICA!

Ross--Is that the evil eye, or ya poking the gals in the eye?? I can't tell if it's a deadly ray or a stick in the eye. Either way, it's a hurtie.

That's a stick poke. You know, kind of like, poke a sleeping bear with the stick, do it again, come on do it again. How long until it's provoked enough to take action? :D

Last edited:
No Rush Limbaugh, Girlie.

No Rush Limbaugh, Girlie.

Bonnie... I?m thinking it?s gonna take more than a twelve pack to deal with Ross.... our ?red neck pet carrier? may have to be a keg!

I?m just happy to know Ross isn?t old enough to know what ?poking? meant in those old John Wayne Westerns!! :eek:

Wait! How old is he? Am I only a year older than him? Nah, Ross didn't watch old westerns.

Rain

Rain

Rain, He needs to rent Lonesome Dove..with Robert Duvall:p :p :p But it's his birthday..let him have fun:D :D :D Bonnie

Back