Lipitor reaction?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Ann mentioned my wife tried every statin there was in 2002.
She went from a very active lady to someone who couldn't even walk.
Needless to say all those grugs went in the trash.
She now has an MD who believes very strongly in alternatives.

Go to this site and read peoples reactions to this drug and any other drug for that matter. You will find your are far from alone.
http://www.askapatient.com
Rich

My wife has taken Lipitor for about 8 years. She first tried diet and exercise. Both didn't help her. Our Cardiologist started her on Lipitor. He said he would recommend it to his mother if she had high cholesterol.

Reading some of these post reminds me of some of the web sites that down Nutrasweet, (Aspartame) If you believe those, they call it a terrible poison, they say it causes everything imaginable! We both been using Nutrasweet since the day it came out... what about 25 or 30 years ago? We both awoke this morning feeling great. ;)

Lipitor

Lipitor

I do not and will not take this medicine.My father passed away almost three years ago after surviving two heart attacks. His cholesterol # was around 18o something any way. After starting on Lipitor Dad told his cardio about his muscles "tiring" doc thought he was just getting old, he was 75, and did not take him off the med. As it turned out Dads throat muscles were so weak that when he swallowed his food into went to his lungs not his stomach. Dad felt a certain loyalty to his cardio that had brought him through the two heart attacks. I say you have a loyalty to yourself and loved ones. It's nothing to fool around with especially since your #'s are good.

Latest posts

Back