Life is good 7 years post AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Wagner

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would check in and say hello. Charyl and I just came back from a cruise along the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Here is a picture of the two of us horse back riding near Cabo San Lucas. Life is good.
Peace to all. ... Mark

Congratulations, Mark.

Right behind you: I'll pass my seventh anniversary in December.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. We did our first cruise last year to Cozumel on the Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa. Had a great time. We're hoping to do a seven day eastern Carribean cruise sometime next year.

Take care.

Mark

well, hey, Mark. So good to see you. Can it really be 7 years now? You look great. Happy to know your life has moved smoothly along and you are living large. Keep doin the miles..........

Congratulations on your 7th anniversary. Thanks for sharing your pictures and successful return to an active life after OHS. I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to those in the waiting room.

Mark, believe it or not but just a few days ago I wondered how you were, and if you would ever check back in.:eek: ;)

Thanks for the update . . . . it's always good to read another success story.:)

Congratulations on 7 years! Wishing you many many more. Thanks for stopping by!

Latest posts

Back