Life is a bowl of cherries (hee hee)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Life here in Idaho is good.... the garden is growin' and so are the kids! (6'3 and 6'1.... I GUESS!!! LOL)

Will be going on vacation to Oregon August 6 to visit friends and relatives for two weeks.

I have warned my husband that it will not be a marathon trip this time. He ususally likes to drive 8-10 hours straight just to get there... but have him convinced that I CAN'T GO WITHOUT A BATHROOM for that long. lol Darned Lasix!!!!

Take care everyone!
Zazzy

P.S. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
P.P.S. Rain... wherever have you been gal?

and if life throws you lemmons...... :)

and if life throws you lemmons...... :)

Hey Lady!!

How?s it going?? Wish my garden would grow as well as my kids! lol Ryan is a whopping 6' 8 ½? these days! He wants me to call the college and see if I can get him an EXTRA long bed.. Most people wouldn?t believe the problems with being tall! lol Another of his major complaints is short shower heads. No shoe selection with those size 16 ½ feet! lol

I?ve been very, very busy. I just got back from Durango.. getting Ryan an echo before he goes to college and a stress echo for me. All the results were positive. I asked the guy doing the echo a million questions while he was doing Ryan?s. I told him about Ry?s valve going from 4.4 to 4.6 in a year. So he let me watch as he was measuring the valves. When he measured the aorta I was shocked to see it was 4.0!!! There was no way it was even 4.4. 4.1 would be really stretching it. I swear, I continue to lose faith in a single doctor?s opinion! I can?t believe how naively I used to believe EVERYTHING my PCP told me. Anyway the other two tests were done here in Cortez, we don?t even have a cardiologist in Cortez. It?s an ?internal medicine? doctor who reads them. I guess the error would happened with the tech who did the measurements though.. I had this one done in Durango and my own cardio is who reads them. I?m going to send the tapes of the ones done here to him.

Wow!! That was probably more than you wanted to know! lol It?s been a long day. Thank goodness for good news though.

I?m glad to hear you are going on vacation! I understand about those long drives. Vergil is the same way... we drove all the way home from Mazatlan, Mexico to home only stopping for gas a few years ago!! That was extreme, believe me!!! It?s hard to convince these men the JOURNEY is just as important as the DESTINATION!! lol

Zazzy, I am just soooo thrilled to hear you feel well enough to take a vacation!!! Are you coming to TN?? I hope so, I would love to meet you and I think you would really enjoy it.

Take care,
Rain

Hi Zazzy,

Hope you have a wonderful vacation... ohhh... and be sure to avoid the pits! <smile> I hear cherries have those things...

Rob

:) Zazzy

Enjoy yourself - and have a great time,

Reading your posts, it seems that I'll have to send my daughter to America to find a decent young man. She's just 9 years, and already 5 foot tall, with expected height of 6ft 2 inches. and my 6 year old is following in her sisters footsteps. I'm just going to hate it when they're taller than I am! ( I'm going to so pround too)

Look after yourself, and just relax - you deserve it

Have a great vacation, Zazzy. Actually, not having to take Lasix (sp?) anymore was a vacation in itself for me. Hope it doesn't cramp your style (and your husband's!) too much! Glad to hear everything is going so much better for you.

Latest posts

Back