Leslie Home from Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LeslieD

I just got home and will keep this short. Very tired and sore. I had the Ross for my Aortic Stenosis. I had to have 2 blood transfussions and potassium. I too have a the cute heart pillow for everyone to sign. Talk to you later.

Hi Leslie,

Glad to hear you are home. I'm a little unclear on what date you had your srgery. Did you end up having it done on the 25th or 26th?

I did think about you the day of my surgery (26th) wondering if you were undergoing the same procedures I was that morning.

Take it easy.
Dianne

Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Hi Leslie,
Glad to hear you're home. I remember what it was like those first couple of days. Just take it one hour at a time... rest, breathe, rest, walk, rest, breathe... (well, you get it, lol). You'll feel better with each day.

And another Texan too! We'll have to talk more about that part later. For now take care and enjoy being home.

All the Best ~

Hi Leslie - so very good to hear you are home. Guess you are pretty weak after losing blood, then receiving transfusions. It will take you a little while to get back in the swing, but IT IS COMING. You will have a new life from here, but just take it easy as long as you want/need to. You have had MAJOR SURGERY so lie back and read, rest, etc but you'll be walking in a short time because the other stuff gets boring pretty quick. God bless

So glad to hear you are well Leslie.
Take it easy and relax and hopefully we can hear from you in a few days.

Try to get some sleep, do your breathing exercises and do your little walks. It'll all be better in a few days.
Kev

Latest posts

Back