last pre-surgery posting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Cochran

I had my pre-surgery physical this AM and got the green light for surgery on Wednesday. My wife Debbie will be posting on the post-surgery forum when she gets a chance.

Thanks to all for your help, advice, prayers and thoughfulness during this difficult time. I look forward to posting when I'm out of the slammer!

Best,
John

Good luck!

Good luck!

John, all my best wishes for your speedy recovery. You are well informed, and have researched your procedures thoroughly. That gives you an edge, in my book.

Will be looking for an update.

Sending, lots of positive thoughts your way,

Johnny

Best of luck John. It will be over soon and you will be suprised at how quickly you recover.

I'll be looking forward to hearing how it went.

last pre-surgery posting

Johnny,

Best of Luck my friend,

As my time grows closer I really feel for you and look forword to hear of your experiences.
In the meantime I know that the "Good Lord Lord will hold you in the palm of His hand"

Take care and hang tough

Jack ( Welland )

hey john!
the day is just about here and before you know it, the worst will be behind you.
you are in my thoughts and prayers and i look forward to hearing from debbie how things went.
all the best, sylvia

John:

Best wishes for the surgery today. By evening, you will be sliding down the other side of the mountain.......carefully, of course.

Best oc luck.

Marybeth

Best Wishes John Cochran

Best Wishes John Cochran

Best wishes to you John Cochran. About now you should be coming out of surgery. I'm certain that you will sail right through this operation and will be "looking good" and setting new accomplishments for the rest of us.
Don
AVR; 4/12/02; CCF; Cosgrove; C-E Bovine Tissue Valve

THE TREADMILL IS WAITING

THE TREADMILL IS WAITING

Best wishes ,John. Now you have to start on your rehab!

Latest posts

Back