Lake Havasu Half Marathon

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodi

Ran this one yesterday.
I wasn't quite as satisfied as I should have been, thought I should have been closer to 2:20 but lack of the longer distances training runs takes its toll. Last weeks course was flat but on gravel then hard packed sand, this was all on pavement but there were several small short hills. We have had quite a bit of wind here lately and today it started earlier than usual so off and on going north we got hit but the return was more pleasant.
I finished 1st in my age group again, the good side of getting old. Not sure exactly what's up next but probably another half in Fontana, CA the end of May or first of June then I'm on a 12 person relay team for a 180miler in Salt Lake City area the middle of June. Will most likely run St. George Marathon (my favorite) the first Sat in Oct but am still considering the CA Wineglass in NY. I can't do both since they are only one day apart.

Man...I Know St. George is near and dear to your heart.....but we'll miss you at the Wineglass if don't show!

I'm amazed at so many people planning that far in advance. Many of the cardiac athletes gang have already made hotel reservations. The wife and I have our 40th anniversary coming up in August and haven't even made reservations for that yet, let alone October. I'll most likely be there too. It's on my mental calendar but to actually plan things more than 6 mos away is alien to me.

Jack....buddy....don't make me drive east to get to the finger lakes!:)
I look forward to meeting up with you at some point. I haven't made reservations yet either...plenty of time for that.

Man...I Know St. George is near and dear to your heart.....but we'll miss you at the Wineglass if don't show!

Don't give up on me just yet. There is still the possibility. BTW, what was the hotel Dave mentioned with the good room rates? A flight into Buffalo (I think that's where you all said would be a good one) is just over $200.00

Latest posts

Back