Kimfusca's surgery on Friday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Not sure when you are going in for pre-op so just want to send you our best wishes for surgery on Friday. Glad to read that your sister will post and we look forward to hearing all about your successful surgery and boring recovery. Godspeed, Kim!

Good luck to you, Kim! Best wishes for a successful surgery and happy recovery! :D
Debi (debster913)

Best wishes, Kim, for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.
We'll wait for an update, but I know it will be a good one!
Mary

Good luck Kim!!! Soon we'll be able to share our stories...and it'll be all good.

All the best, Kim; keep it boring!

Good thoughts & prayers winging their way to you.

Adding my prayers

Adding my prayers

Dear Kim - Seeing you, your medical team, and all your loved ones surrounded in loving, healing life. You have really touched me with your posts to this forum. I wish you a smooth, successful trek over the mountain and look forward to welcoming you to the other side. Everything is going to be fine.

Love,
Liz

God bless you

God bless you

Kim, you are such a sweetheart and I know you are going to do well. I am praying for you tonight. Probably won't be doing much praying tomorrow! I am not up till 12:00 noon.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. He will get you through this.

God bless,
Randy

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Kim, Hurry back! We'll be thinking of you. Brian

Thank you all so much. I am off to checkout the fireworks at Sea World (from my car) then off bed and it's a short drive to the hospital. I just keep envisioning myself checking into the Ritz instead of the hospital! I am calmer and more peaceful than I expected to be and much is because of yuor reassurances and willingness to share your experiences. Can't wait to see you all and be on the other side of the mountain!!:D

My surgery was a week ago, I was pretty calm for the hour long drive down as well. Once you go thtere they called you and everything sort ofwent into autodrive.

May you have a successful surgery and join me soon on the other side the road to recovery!

Back