Just wanted to say hi

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnconnolly

Hello all, I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone's doing? I've been busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger doing this big brother stuff so I've barely had time to breathe... I've had flu too so that's knocked me back a bit. So anyway, Hi and hope you're all ok!

Lynn

I was going to write and pick on you, but figured your a working woman now, so I should respect that. :p

Hi Lynn....great to hear from you.

Im enjoying BB...yep,hooked, again.!!!!

Typical for flu to strike just as you start a new job....hope your feeling better and enjoying the work.

Best wishes.

Lynn, nice to see you popping out from mindless chav observing for a little break. :p My kids aren't engaged by it this time around. Too many housemates, not good is their take. :(
You could always get some R&R by reading about the Rooney nuptials in OK magazine.:p :D

Its funny , I was just wondering what happened to you and was getting ready to PM you. Glad All is well -Dina

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies :) Hope you are all doing ok? Simon, you're an intellectual snob ;) but I lurve you anyway. How's Thomas doing Jacquie?

Ross, you can message me anytime; working woman or not I'll always have time for my friends here :) And Dina, great minds eh? Thanks Karlynn for your good wishes. This cold/flu thing started in the first week of June and it's really wiped me out... but touch wood, I think I might be on the mend now.

Thanks again everyone, see you all soon
Lynn

Latest posts

Back