Joseph Pennell June 12th, 1931 to December 22,2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy, I'm so very sorry. I've been rather disconnected lately and am just now reading this. You are certainly in my thoughts.

Dearest Nancy,
Have been offline for a bit since the holidays and was saddened to hear the news about Joe. My deepest condolences to you and your family...

Hugs,
Lisa

Oh Nancy, I just read this and want you to know I am so very sorry for your beloved loss. It was such a shock. You stay well and let us know what we can do for you at this difficult time. God bless you. Joe is in a better place and without pain and is at peace. Thanks for all your support to me. You are an icon for VR and I have learned so much from you on this journey. Peace to you my friend.

Alicia

Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear of Joe's passing. He was such a big inspiration to many of us. You and Joe are in my prayers. May god bless him and keep him safe and give him eternal life. Please take care.
M&M

Late to Post

Late to Post

Nancy I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I remember how much your post ment to me when I first became a member. It's been a while since I have broused VR and just found this posting of Joe.

Again mine and my wife's condolences to you.

Praying for you

Praying for you

Dear Nancy,

I don't surf this site as often as I used to. I wish I had checked in at Christmas. So much has happened here and there. God bless you as you begin this new phase of your life. We will pray for you and Joe.

Nancy, it's been months since I last checked in.. so sorry to hear about your loss.. you have my sincerest condolences..

You're in My Prayers, and My Heart

You're in My Prayers, and My Heart

Nancy,

I check VR.com every so often and was saddened to see your post about Joe. You must have a big hole to fill, I hope my post will fill it just a little.

I've grown to respect and admire your strength, endurance and compassion. You were one of the first who helped me while I went through the shock and confusion of my diagnosis a couple of years ago. Thank you. I'll never forget you.

I hope you'll continue to share your insights and strength with those of us who seek hope, consolation, information and even humor at VR.com. But right now, let us hold you up!

Much love,
Kim

Nancy....

I've just now found this thread and am so sorry to read this news. You and Joe have been such an inspriation to us all. You so unselfishly have shared so much knowledge and excellent advise. It saddens me greatly to read you have lost your dear Joe.

May he rest in peace and may you find (more) strength in your cherished memories of the years you were together.

Nancy - I've been so out of touch and came back and saw the passing of Joe. I hope that you're doing well and anything you need, let us know.

Many have mentioned that you were such a help to them through their ordeal(s) and I hope we can be help to you.

Take care and my condolences.

Pam

god bless

god bless

Nancy

Its been a while since I visited this site, and I have just come across your message. I am so sorry for your loss and send you big hugs and thanks for all the support you gave us last year.

God bless

Amanda

I'm so sorry, Nancy

I'm so sorry, Nancy

I just found out about Joe, and I am so sorry Nancy!

Whenever I logged on, I read your posts first. You and Joe were so strong together. Everytime he was in the hospital, you were there with him, and making sure he was taken care of. He is an inspiration to us all. I admire you and how strong you are. Joe was a fighter, he made it through so many complications...my condolenses to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back