Job Interview

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have two interviews this week. One is today with a firm that will help find a perm placement for me. The other one is with a large IT company in the Cleveland area. I can use all the prayers I can get today. I need to get employed again so I have health insurance and so I can support my family.

Hopefully, some of the other leads I have will pan out too. I'd love to be placed in the tough situation of having to choose between more than one job.

Thanks everyone!

It's never fun interviewing again. Hopefully one of the two will pan out and you can once again receive a pay check.

Best wishes for a success outcome. Hang in there.

Networking is a good way to generate job leads. Have you considered joining the Linkedin network? www.linkedin.com

It's a great way to reconnect with people you knew through other jobs or school, or make new connections. Before I'd go to interviews, I'd seek out people in the network who are current and past employees to gain insights from them on the company, their culture, etc which may help in the interview. Wikipedia provides a good description of it's intent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LinkedIn

Best wishes and good luck.

Thank you all with the well wishes. The interview went very well (I think) and I was given two leads for director level positions that I would qualify for. One had already made an offer to a person, but it was believed that the person turned the offer down.

My other interview will be on Friday.

As far as LinkedkIn goes, yes, I am already out there. That's a great networking tool. If you want my information for that, PM me and I will share the link with you.

good luck, i hope one of the interviews turns out to be "the job" you are looking for. wishing you the best.

I hope everything turns out well for you on your job search. It sounds like you have some good prospects. It's such a stressful time in the workplace and on the job market. I have lots of friends within the company I am working for that have been told they have to find other jobs.

I need to get employed again so I have health insurance and so I can support my family.

What are you currently doing for health coverage or payment for healthcare?

Back