Joans surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

martha

Sorry this is late. Had computer problems and was off line. Joan, maxximom had surgery yesterday. They did a AVR and a triple bypass. The mitral was not bad enough to warrent a replacement at this time. They did scrap off some build up though. I spoke to her son and husband last night. At that time joan had not woken up yet. Will keep all informed as I hear more. Hope to go and visit this weekend.

hey martha,
thanks for the update on joan. tell her, please, that we are all glad she made it through. can't wait tilll she posts. send her our best and please wish her a speedy recovery.
-sylvia

Thanks Martha --

Take with you our very best and warmest wishes for swift recovery. The whole team is cheering.

Peter

Thanks Martha!

Thanks Martha!

Thanks for the update on Maximom. I always appreciate those of you who help keep us up to date on our forum friends. Please tell her that we are keeping her in our prayers and thoughts.

Martha,
Thanks for the update. Please give Joan my wishes for a speedy recovery!

Zazzy

Martha - Thanks for the update. Always glad to hear it when one of us makes it through surgery. Please pass along my joy to Joan if you talk to her and my wishes for a good recovery.

Congratulations on your surgery Joan.

Congratulations on your surgery Joan.

It's great to know that you surgery is over and you're on the other side, getting better. Many years of health ahead of you.

Congrats and All The Best from here on!

I've been told (although I'm still having a hard time with it) that PATIENCE is the important thing now. We simply have to take it "one step at a time".

Take Care,

Steve

Latest posts

Back